Meet Debora Dennis

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hi! I'm Debora Dennis, author of spicy romance with a slice of adventure and I am very excited to be part of this wonderful event for the second year. I've been reading romance novels since I first discovered them in the middle school library, then I spent years changing the endings my head and dreaming of writing a novel myself. I'm proud to say I'm now living my dream! I'll be signing my first two erotic e-novellas at the vineyard booksiging on May 8th to benefit Literacy Suffolk and I'm looking forward to meeting you!

The Kandy Shoppe
Romance/Erotic Novella



A broken freezer in her old-fashioned ice cream parlor isn't the only reason things are heating up in The Kandy Shoppe. Jason's been waiting for his second chance with Kandy for years while she's been hiding behind her frozen assets. A little melting ice cream, a lot of red-hot desire and dessert may take on a whole new meaning.



Her Knight Before Christmas
Time Travel/Holiday Novella


Can a man in chain maille convince a twenty-first century woman to follow her heart?
Can a modern day woman show a medieval knight there’s more to life than being a protector?
When two people from two different times explore Manhattan during the holiday season will time be an obstacle or will they find the magic to span centuries under the mistletoe?


I'm looking forward to sharing the day at Pindar Vineyards in the company of all the other talented authors taking part in this event and meeting readers! You can read more about me and my books at www.deboradennis.com.

1 comments:

Bethanne said...

Oh! Ten days too early for me to be there! Good luck at the signing. *hugs*

 
Vineyard Signing For Literacy - by Templates para novo blogger